Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve at Jackie and Brady's

Our host and hostess...Jackie and Brady
Jac
Nana and Grayson
Not sure what all the hoopla is about.
I am getting a little sleepy.
Smiley Syd
Syd helping Grayson with his new walker.

Jeff and Dad

3 of the 5 Dave, me and Kyle

Like my wheels?

Uncle David trying to assemble the walker.
Uncle Kyle ended up getting it done. LOL

Great grandma and Grayson

I'm too cute.


I love cheerios.
Are we really taking more pictures?????

Papa, quit talking.
Papa, I think I missed a call.
Jac and Brady hosted their first Christmas Eve. Usually mom and Don do it, but now with the
new baby, it was nice to be able to put him in his own bed and still enjoy plenty of night.
We had a great spread of ham, buns, shrimp, meatballs, pickles, olives, chips and salsa (thanks to friend Nancy), brownies and Jackie made cheesecake in muffin tins. They were great! Fun was had by all.















No comments: