Thursday, January 27, 2011

Jane Bracken is here!!! Piano recital Jan. 20, 2011

Look at the concentration.
Oh wow!!!
I can't believe I have such awful expressions!
Sitting around the living room and the piano.
Walt, Dick, Dave ...back of Jane, and Frank.
Simone, Linda, Darlene and Louie.
Jane arrived....very late night on Wednesday and Thursday we through a party and Jane and I played duets together. I think everyone really enjoyed it and it was awesome practice for Jane and I. Of course, when they don't play the piano they have no clue as to when we screw up. LOL.
We had about 20 people over and it was really fun.
Jane and I played tennis with the tennis group at the fitness center and she did really well. Her shoulder wasn't even sore the next day. Friday, Jane took to PT and headed to West Palm Beach to see Phoebe. They had a good time together at Lion Country and hanging out. Oh...it is fun to be a grandma. She returned here on Sunday eve....we had dinner that mom had made..chow mien hot dish...and was able to see Jackie, Grayson and Sydnee too. They had gotten in on Friday night when she was gone.
It was a great ...short...stay.
Come again, Jane.






1 comment:

Jenna and Andy said...

Looks like fun! I was so jealous when she told me how warm it was and all the relaxing she was doing down there! Maybe it will have to be a mother/daughter trip next time. I can bring my flute if performing is a requirement:)