Monday, January 14, 2008

January 13th

Capri Fish House

Today I went to water aerobics again...it is pretty easy...not sure it's doing anything, but at least I am moving! Then John and I went into Naples and walked through the town and shops. We didn't buy anything. Everything was pretty high priced and really nothing I longed for :( We were going to eat at an Irish Pub but we decided to take the advise of several people to go to the Isles of Capri and eat at the Capri Fish House. I had fresh fish and it was really good....John had a burger and it was good as well.

One of our neighbors here are from Springfield, IL and they (he especially) loved our coach...so we invited them over to check it out and spent some time talking. I think he is sold! They are new to RVing and are just checking out all the areas as we are.

Well, we are settling in, fixing a light dinner and watching a little tube. One more day here and then it's on to Key West and Blue Water RV Resort!

As a side note...wish I could figure out how to link this, Jane, :) but I would like to share a couple more books we've read that we really liked. Kite Runner, Water for Elephants and Left Behind. We'll let you know the next bunch!

No comments: