Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Bronze Medal

On the medal stand with my partner on my left
and the gold winner on my right.
Yes, it is a slow day for news but we had the closing ceremony for the RiverBend Olympics last night. My partner Annie and I won the bronze medal in ladies pool. There were 21 women entered in this sport.
Other than that we have kept quite busy making decisions on our new house. If you have ever built a house...it is overwhelming at best. We are just taking it a day at a time and knocking the list down every day. I think it is fun because I wanted a chance to do this one last time...they way I want it (price also being a factor). I believe they will pour the slab this week, because they got the plumbing and electrical laid on the ground the other day.
We are going out on the Caloosahatchee River this afternoon with 3 other couples. Gerry and Kristine have their boat here so we were lucky enough to be invited. I will try to get pictures today for the blog.
This is all for now, but hopefully tomorrow I will have more pictures.

No comments: