Friday, March 27, 2009

A lot of catching up

Front of house.
Back side view

Front

Side
Back
John on the beach.
Kathy on the beach.
Kathy talking to Jackie on the beach.

Barefoot Beach
Sue

Joyce and Sandy

Tami

Tami...again.

Frank and Austin

The girls...trying to work a puzzle.
Susan, me, Peggy and Christine
It's been a little busy lately. As you can see the house is coming along. We are getting down to
the last final decisions so that when we leave we won't have much more to decide.
We had a "block" party last Monday night and it was about 12 of us. The food was wonderful. So many different recipes from all walks of the US.
Thursday John and I had a date at the beach. It was so nice to walk in the sand. We even had a little picnic while enjoying the sun. Makes us miss Sanibel a bit, but also nice to know we won't be that far from the beach.
















2 comments:

Nancy said...

I totally LOVE your swim suit, except I don't want the slit!!!!! I haven't checked on here in a while so it was really fun - the house, OMG, looks fabulous! The pics you posted are great. Will send an email later.

Nancy Holte said...

So, let me get this straight. You've been super busy eating, drinking, play games and going to the beach? Yeah, I feel sorry for you! That beach looks amazing! Wish I could transport myself there for a few hours!