Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day in Cannon Falls, Mn December 25, 2009

A Pandora box.......from 3 of the kids to me.
Yep, they went to Jared!!!!!

Brady, Ryan and Heather



Jeff and Jackie

Amber and Kyle
Christmas Day and of the 4 children, they were all here except Tony who is in Iraq. John and I only arrived last Friday and because of all the hustle and bustle..we didn't bother to get a big tree. Yep, we were a little scroogeish. (Mostly me, not John.) Edina Realty gave us a 1'1/2" live tree, so we made a little shrine for it and put the gifts around it. It was fine...a little low keyed but what the heck! We didn't get to see Sydnee because there are just too many families and not enough time. Josh is home in Bismarck for vacation, but will go back to Ft Lenardwood in the next day or so. Too hard to get to Bismarck and Mpls. We had a nice visit with everyone...Jackie wouldn't let me take her picture. Thinks she is too fat etc....I think she looks cute! I think everyone had a good time.




No comments: