Sunday, February 28, 2010

Grandma's favorite pictures

He's all squishy and blotchy but
so cuddly and sweet.
Sydnee's 8th birthday

Cousin Amber and Grayson


Who said being a grandma wasn't hard work?

Jackie's godmother, Diane Kloster

Great grandma Rose, and Grayson

Oh, to sleep like a baby.

Bella and Grayson, Bella is trying to adjust and share.
Yesterday I had a shower with my girlfiends at Jackie's house so everyone could see the baby. I was so busy I didn't take one picture!!!!! Attendee's were: Julie Brown, Arlene Stein, Caren Otterness, Shelle Mixiel, Holly Mahnke, Diane Kloster, Jodi Iverson, Mom, Amber and me. Several friends were MIA on vacation. We had a brunch and just talked and opened her gifts. It was pretty low key but fun to see everyone.
Today I will go to Jackie's with another friend that just got home from Vegas and then on Monday I will fly back to Florida to see my poor husband that has been keeping the home fires going....more to be said on that subject when I get back. Stay tuned.








No comments: