Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Austin Pendley River Bend friend


Austin and Sue Pendley
We had a bittersweet end to a very fun day. We went out on the river today, about 14 of us in two different boats, and I will tell you about it next post. When we returned home, John and I left in our car to come home and Susan and Jim returned to their lot in the RV Park to find the ambulance there, reviving Austin in the lot across the way. Susan called me and when I got home she had called back to say that he didn't make it.
It once again brings back how short life can be and how your life can change in a second. John and I were out at River Bend on Sunday and Austin wasn't feeling well. John and I (especially John) sat and talked with him for about an hour.
We are very sad and our hearts, thoughts, and prayers go out to Sue and their boys.

No comments: