Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nancy's arrival April 5th through April 13th.

Two old friends.
Going out to dinner.
Nancy arrived the day after Easter ...two days before Jac, Brady and Grayson left. She wanted to
see the baby!! Of course she thought he was adorable.
Nancy's week went fast. We shopped most days to replace Nancy's wardrobe. She pretty much brought down an empty suitcase..with the exception of stuff she so thoughtfully brought for me.
We found new shops with the help of some of my new found friends and also replenished her bead supply so she can continue beading. The bead shop I really wanted her to see we didn't make it to. It is in Port Charlotte and we just never made the drive. Oh well, it gives us something to do the next time.
Since Nancy left, I finished 2 quilts...one for her, one for Grayson and I have Jackie and Brady's almost done. Felt good to finish a few projects before heading back to Minnesota. We are making all the arrangements to go home. Takes a while to get everyone called and services put on hold etc.
I am going to miss this house. I love it in Florida.



No comments: