Friday, May 14, 2010

May 1st, 2010 Sydnee's 1st Communion

Syd in her beautiful dress.


Syd with Grandpa and Grandma and Jackie and Grayson.


Dad and Sydnee.
We arrived home on April 30th in time to make Sydnee's 1st Communion. It was held at All Saints church in Lakeville, MN. The church is huge and beautiful. I believe someone told us that there were 300 kids having their 1st Communion and there were 3 different services to house all the people. That is big! After the service, John, Jackie, Brady, Grayson, Ryan, Heather, Syd,
Jeff, Joan and I all went to Green Mill pizza for dinner. It was a nice time to visit and catch up
on all the news. Syd looked beautiful in her dress. All the girls looked like they were miniature brides.






1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'll try to comment - if I can figure it all out - just looked at all the updates - great pics, and lots of keeping up - thanks, I enjoy following. Thanks for the fabulous time in Florida, and next will be Minnesota this summer, unless, of course, you head down to Iowa with Julie, and then I'll come and get you!!!!!