Saturday, March 26, 2011

First overnight in our boat March 18th-20th 2011

Took the picture from the dingy.
Cathy and Don
My favorite place on the boat.
Harvest moon. It was awesome.

I think this was a sunset...I get confused with the pictures.

Anchored out at Cayo Costa in Pelican Bay.
Don and Cathy in the dingy.

On shore walking to the beach.

Jerry and I walking to the beach.


John and I on the beach.

Don and Cathy


John and Jerry.
It was a gorgeous day on the beach.

The two boats tied together.

Jerry and I on the bow on our trip home.


Cathy and Don in front of us on the ICW.


We rented a slip at Cabbage Key for a night.
The restaurant at Cabbage Key.


Dinner at Cabbage Key.
What a beautiful weekend for our first overnights! Don and Cathy met up with us and we anchored out together one night. Don has a dingy on his boat (we are getting one) and so we could ferry to shore to explore.
The next night we rented a slip at Cabbage Key and ate dinner there and did a little hiking.
All in all it was a great trip, everything worked wonderfully and it was very fun.


















No comments: