Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday, Sydnee Jaclyn Dawson

Yep, she is 9 and beautiful.
Dad, Jeff did an excellent job,
(along with a little help from Grandma Joan.)

Syd and Grayson playing ball, Grayson's rules!



Viola......Syd's new bike. Too bad there is 2 feet of
snow on the ground and she can't use it for 3 more months!

She looks good in pink tissue!
I wish Grayson would have been looking, but
they both are just too cute!

Even Sandy was tired after this party.
Sydnee was 9 Feb 25, 2011. When I went back to Minnesota for Grayson's first birthday, I was lucky that Jeff was celebrating Sydnee's birthday 5 days early so I could be a part of that
celebration too. It was a nice party and fun to have all the kids together at once. Too bad I never got a picture of them....."(







No comments: