Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tuesday April 1, 2008 Orlando, Florida


Seals


Walrus


"Kraken"

"Flipper"


Penguins


Manatee..notice the missing flipper.


Shamu

Yes, we are back in Orlando, got out Monday am at 0600...just before the snow fell. Not to brag, but it felt good to get back to warm weather. The two weeks I was home was pretty much a whirlwind. I worked at Mats, did choir and bells at church for Palm Sunday and Easter. Had my tongue operated on due to an injury from biting it so hard. Wasn't too fun but I lived. Had a fun day with Helen, shopping and working a little in her office...got to see a couple friends but not everyone...every ones lives are so busy. Brother Chris and Jen and the kids came to town for a few hours and I got to see them. Ashley and Chase are getting so big. Brother Kyle and Aimee, David and Amber came over for Easter with Mom and Don and Grandma Marcella and brother David. We had a nice dinner and great conversation. Never a dull moment with the brothers.

And of course spending time with Jackie and Brady is always fun and even Ryan came home for a weekend and we had fun with him. So, life is good.
I believe we said we bought a lot in Ft Myers, so when we were home we listed our house in Cannon. We had two days to take down all the pictures, plug all the holes, repaint the walls, clean out the garage, box up things and put them in containers....cut the shrubs and washed windows.....it was a ton of work and thank God for Jac and Brady...my back was killing me on Monday am. We couldn't have done it without their help. The house looks sterile but I guess that's what the realtor's want. We are just praying it will sell in this time of horrible house markets. It will all work out they way it is suppose to.
When we arrived in Orlando I had set up an appointment with an oral surgeon to have my stitches taken out. WOW!!! That was fun.....NOT! I must say my tongue feels much better without the stitches. Then we got our grocery shopping done and relaxed.
Today, we went to Sea World. I could watch those animals for days and not get bored.
After we left there we went to dinner at a restaurant called "Charley's". It is a fabulous steakhouse. We got home around 7pm and now it is raining. Tomorrow we leave for Tampa to once again get our satellite worked on. We will stay there one night and then head north toward the Panhandle. We really don't know where we will go, but I'm not too worried about it, we always find somewhere.
Until next time...

1 comment:

Jane said...

Hey! I meant to give you a call before you left, but Sunday got really busy. Glad you got out of here before the snow. We actually had a snow day today, and you were at Sea World. What's up with that? It was solo/ensemble day, too :-( Thanks again for your help with our "critter" - I think you and Chuck traumatized him since we haven't seen him since! Enjoy your last month of travel!