Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday April 29, 2008 Kansas City, MO

No, didn't have any trouble getting into this park.
Worlds of Fun RV Park
New site
Got the Kansas City, Mo around 2:30. Since we have been here before we didn't feel too motivated to go and "site see". So, we pulled out "Lonesome Dove" and watched part 3!
We went to dinner at Arthur Bryant's for dinner. They are touted as a very good barbecue place, however, John wasn't too impressed. We like different barbecue's but it was good to try it.
Next stop, Des Moines! We are truly inching our way home. We will be able to see brother Chris, Jenny and Chase and Ashley. Haven't decided if we are going out to eat...or grilling!
Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Nancy Holte said...

You didn't go to the Plaza or Crown Center? I'm so disappointed. If you have never been the Hallmark center, it's king of intersting. More so for me, I suppose, since my grandfather used to work for Hallmark. I love Kansas City!