Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Beach day, Tuesday November 13, 2007




Today we biked to the beach...checked everything out, where to park, etc...then, rode our bikes back to the campground. (No, Jack! I didn't wear my helmet. I just did my hair and didn't want "helmet head." John said he was going to tell you, so I beat him to it. :) ) We packed up the car with beach chairs, towels and our books and headed back to the beach. We sat out there about 2 hours. The wind was a little cool but the sun sure felt good.


I thought I would share 2 books that I've read that I truly loved. "Mulligan" by Nathan Jorgensen (o or e?) and "the Whistling Season by Ivan Doig. They both are excellent reads for mail and female alike.


We are going to dinner at Antonio's tonight. It is Italian and a little fancier than we have been.


Attached are a picture of the beach and also another picture of the motor home in our park. It's like little houses all next door to each other. :)

No comments: