Monday, November 26, 2007

Monday November 26, 2007


Got up this am and decided to go back to the space center because there were a few things we didn't have time to see...and our pass let us get in free today, (if 120.00 for the tickets are free!)

We saw an IMAX on the International Space Station and it was incredible!!! I have a hard time believing it's a reality. We then stopped at the Astronaut Hall of Fame. I was never a science buff in any part of my school days, but I have to say I was totally captivated today.

We took a bike ride around this complex we are in...it is big. Lady across the street asked me to water aerobics today :). No, I didn't go, but did think it, was very neighborly to ask me.

Tomorrow we decided we would move on to Port St. Lucie. Jane B. get on a plane and come visit Phoebe!!!! One thing this adventure has shown us is, we definitely get a feel for what we like and what we don't like.

1 comment:

Jane said...

I'd love to join you! Actually, we just booked tickets for Kate and Phebe to come here for Christmas. Too bad you're not driving back - they could have hitched a ride with you :-)