Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Voting Day November 4, 2008 Santa Fe, NM








Well, needless to say, my pictures are horrible. John said I used the wrong lens, so I will have to make up for it tomorrow.


We arrived here at 1200...1100 their time (they are an hour behind us) and we decided to chill today because I am either getting a cold or my allergies are unreal! They present in the same way, but my teeth are starting to get sore, so I'm thinking it's a cold! John needed to work for a while so I just went to the grocery store and Target and stocked us on some things.




The terrain is unbelievable! Somewhat like the badlands, but the mountains in the back are really pretty. The most distinct feature of this area are their buildings. It's all adobe brick...or stucco or whatever you call it. Very southwest I guess. I don't remember Phoenix being like this, but maybe because it is so artsy here. Tomorrow we are going to roam around and go out for dinner downtown. Should be fun.

I also forgot to tell you that the book that I am reading now is My Friend Leonard by James Frey the guy that wrote A Million Little Pieces and Oprah busted him on the validity of it as a true story.




No comments: